The newly constructed Big Brothers Big Sisters W.T. and Louise J. Moran Foundation building features a large multi-function space featuring high ceilings, natural light, and large windows showcasing a panoramic view of the city’s skyline. Feel good about hosting your next event while fueling a mission to change the lives of children facing adversity through positive, caring one-to-one mentoring.
- Premier location just outside of downtown Houston’s central business district
- 7,000 square-foot grand, multi-purpose room perfect for hosting large trainings, presentations, private dinners, weddings, and more
- Floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing sweeping views of the downtown Houston skyline
- Open-air balcony
- Capacity: 326 standing, 250 seated, 200 table seating
- State-of-the-art, full-service catering kitchen